Your Psychology Clinic is a centrally located Brisbane-based psychology practice providing therapeutic and counselling services. Our psychologists are highly trained and well qualified to provide therapy that is effective in providing the best outcomes for individuals.
Why Choose Us
- Senior Clinical Psychologists with Doctoral level qualifications in psychology.
- Senior clinicians who have been involved in teaching research and supervision within the psychology profession.
- A choice of male or female psychologists
- An experienced team of professionals with strong backgrounds in successfully treating a wide range of presenting issues in a number of clinical contexts
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
Medicare & Psychology
Mental Health Care Plan:
What does the Medicare Better Access program mean and how might it benefit you?
People in rural & remote areas: Psychology Services delivered via Telehealth &
Medicare Better Access Telehealth Services
Do you require access to therapeutic and/or counselling services but live in a rural or remote area of Australia?
Affected by the bushfires? Click here for information about additional Medicare rebatable psychological sessions.
Are you infirm, have mobility or other personal restrictions that make it difficult for you to travel to our clinic?
Would it be more convenient, supportive or discreet for you to have a counselling session online instead of travelling to our clinic for a face-to-face session?
Using safe and secure video conferencing technology we can provide the mental health support you need.
NDIS & Psychosocial Disability
Do you experience permanent impairments and participation restrictions related to your mental health condition?
You could be eligible for support under the scheme – created to enhance the independence, social and economic participation of people with disability and their carers, providing them with better access to personalised, high quality and innovative supports and services.