We are currently seeking interest from Clinical or Forensic Psychologists, or experienced Registered Psychologists to work with us.
We run two practices based in Brisbane – Your Psychology Clinic (YPC) and the Forensic Psychology Centre (FPC).
We have proudly delivered clinical therapy, and forensic assessment, treatment and consultancy services for over 10 years from our inner-city Paddington location. Our extensive experience and referrer and client base create a unique proposition for psychologist/s to gain exposure to a broad array of client presentations and specific skills. Examples include working together with private citizens (Medicare, DVA, NDIS), GPs, specialist doctors, law firms, religious and educational institutions, and many government agencies including Child Safety and the full spectrum of Corrections.
Working for YPC / FPC comes with many benefits such as warm, well-appointed and inviting rooms, full-service administration support, peer and individual supervision, and a comprehensive test and assessment library.
We are open to a range of working conditions, and can consider a variety of flexible working options from part-time (minimum 2 days per week) all the way up to full-time work as well as telehealth consultations and after hours. The positions are suited to someone desiring sub-contracting arrangements.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Clinical or Registered Psychologist
- For Registered Psychologists or Clinical Registrars, a minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering 1:1 therapy
- Eligible to provide Medicare psychological services
- Experience with a range of client presentation issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to self-manage in the private practice context, including managing one’s own caseload
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the administration unit to manage workflow and caseload
- National Police Clearance (or can procure as a condition of employment)
- Experience delivering NDIS services
- Experience working with couples and adolescents
- Experience delivering therapy services in a similar setting, including both long and short-term solution-focused therapies
Interested applicants should apply via email with a detailed covering letter and CV to the General Manager, Shay Addison, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or would like further information about the role, please contact Shay via email or on (07) 3162 0611.